A few of the commercial roofing systems that Edwards Roofing can offer are:
- MODIFIED BITUMEN/BUR ROOF SYSTEMS
- Modified Bitumen/Built-Up roofing systems (BUR), or “tar and gravel” roofs have been in use for over 100 years. These systems utilize multiple layers and surface membranes to create a finished membrane. Modified Bitumen/BUR systems can utilize asphalt or newer adhesives as the primary membrane adhesive, and aggregate, granules, or coated granules as the surfacing layer of the membrane. Edwards Roofing is a certified installer of many major brands of Modified Bitumen/BUR systems including: Firestone, Soprema, Johns Manville, Siplast and many others.
- SINGLE-PLY ROOF SYSTEMS
- PVC Roof Systems
- Similar to TPO roofing systems, Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) roof systems are lightweight and highly reflective. The white surface provides a cooling effect, lowering energy costs in warm climates. PVC is a good choice for facilities with grease, oil, and chemical concerns. PVC roofing systems have a long history of meeting the most stringent codes across the industry, and are a good choice for durability and efficiency.Edwards Roofing has extensive experience with most types of thermoplastic roofing systems and installation methods. Edwards Roofing is a certified installer of these major brands of PVC roofing systems: Sika Sarnafil, Fibertite, Carlisle, Johns Manville and others.
- TPO Roof Systems
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) Single-Ply Membrane Roofing have been available for more than 20 years and TPO single-ply membrane systems are engineered to provide quality and dependable performance at a very cost-effective price. Similar to PVC Roofing System, TPO roof systems have hot-air welded seams for waterproofing integrity. Edwards Roofing is a certified installer of these major brands of TPO roofing systems: Carlisle, Johns Manville, Firestone, GAF and others.
- PVC Roof Systems
- METAL ROOF SYSTEMS
- Metal roofing systems are a good option for strength and visual appeal, and can last up to 50 years or more. Edwards Roofing offers a very large variety of metal roofing options in different gauges, colors, finishes, and metal types, so you are sure to find a solution that is both functional and efficient. Available finishes include galvanized, galvalume, pre-finished steel, pre-finished aluminum, copper, zinc, and stainless steel. Edwards Roofing installs these major brands of metal roofing systems: Peterson, IMETCO, Morrin, Metal Sales and many others.
- ROOF RESTORATION SYSTEMS
- Roof coatings are a very good option for those looking to repair or extend the life of a roof for a fraction of the cost of a commercial roof replacement. Commercial roof coatings can be installed on low slope membrane roofs and steep sloped metal roofs. Coatings will increase the reflectivity of the existing roof system and add a life of 10+ years to the existing roof system without the disruption of a roof removal. Coatings come in many different formulations including acrylics, urethanes,and silicones to provide a solution for most commercial roofing situations. Edwards Roofing is certified to install these major brands of roof coatings: American Weatherstar, ER Systems, Soprema, Sika Sarnafil and others
With the many options available for commercial roofs today, it is imperative to determine your specific needs. These determining factors will dictate the cost of your potential roof project. Therefore, it is important to choose a roofing contractor with experience, is familiar with the latest code changes, actively participates in the industry and constructs commercial roofs on a regular basis. A quality commercial roofer has the necessary manpower and equipment required for a commercial roofing job, and does not outsource any of the work.
Commercial roofing is a forever changing industry. New technological advancements in materials and installation procedures provide a wide range of options for anyone seeking to have their commercial roof redone. Assure you have a good understanding of which application best suits your specific needs. The choice of materials and the use of highly trained craftsmen will determine the longevity and durability of your new roof. Edwards Roofing would be delighted to provide you with a free estimate. Give us a call or send us an email.